2012年10月2日星期二

Here we go

Hey, here we go.

Recently, SINA blog is very popular in China. Lots of people keep sharing and posting the most interesting pictures or news on it. Every time you refresh the page, you'll find something new -- which is pretty cool.

Honestly, this is the first time I try to use an Academic Blog. As a non-native English speaker, sometimes I do have trouble describing my idea. Hope that you won’t get confused to read my words My other Chinese friends and I, however, will try our best to update our slogs and share the most interesting parts of our experience.

We've actually finished our first month of studying, even you may not notice that. Till now, I can still handle most part of the course. What about you guys?  We have a quiz for csc207 tomorrow, good luck to all of you ^_^ !

没有评论:

发表评论