2012年10月20日星期六

oh no midterm >.<

You know what...it's so sad that you finished all three questions and left early but you found that your mark was just something around 9 or 10.

Since I didn't pay too much attention on the structure, I lost a lot of marks for having something like "P(n): for all n ....."

Personally, I admit that the structure of a proof is vital. But I do believe that at least we should earn some marks on successfully solving the problem, which prevents students who solved the question just getting 1 or 2 marks more than those who simply write "I don't know how to solve it."

On the other hand, the midterm result is unchangeable now. What we can do is focusing on learning and understanding the material better. No doubt that I will perform a much much more formal proof and try my best to get my grade back to 85+.

And good luck to all of you! :)

没有评论:

发表评论